Our services are guaranteed to meet your high standards of service
We provide families we serve with quality cremation services at a reasonable cost
Offering your family our support during your time of need is our highest priority
We make things as easy as possible for you during your time of need
Wisconsin Medical Assistance Program
If you or your loved one is currently receiving medical benefits through the State of Wisconsin MA program they may qualify for the state benefit to help pay for their cremation costs (Wisconsin Funeral & Cemetery Aids Program).
If you think you may qualify for this benefit we are able to check for you with a simple phone call between the hours of 8:30am - 4:00pm M-F.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The State of Wisconsin will pay up to $1500 towards
funeral home expenses
- The family can spend an additional $3,000 on
expenses if they choose
- Total funeral home services may not exceed $4500
- Medical Examiner and Coroner fees are waived
- The State of Wisconsin will pay $1000 toward cemetery/crematory expenses
- The family may supplement $2500 if they choose
- Total cemetery fees may not exceed $3500
Items may Include:
Families are required to pay all expenses related to clergy, musicians, flowers, funeral lunches, death certificates, and obituaries and death notices.
We work with the State of Wisconsin on behalf of families that we serve. Many families who qualify for this benefit through the State of Wisconsin choose services that do not require them any fees whatsoever, and others very little.